Monday, April 17, 2006

Setting out

I have decided to create a blog for my progress on the Artist's Way. This work by Julia Cameron has changed my life, and I am revisiting it, in order to get more out of the process. I followed it religiously up unto about the 6th week, and then fell off the track. I think I may have gotten spooked. In any case, I'm back, and trying to make some sense out of the mixture of feelings that I have for the process. At times, I scoff, thinking, "I'm already an artist! I don't need this baby stuff!" That is probably ego talking, not me. So I am going to attempt to stay with the program this time, and really do the exercises and artist's dates. If anyone would like to set out with me, feel free to contact me- we're all in this together, after all!

2 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

I am curious.. what is the Artists way?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sue Woo said...

I think anything you can do to keep your creativity in front of you is great. Are yall freezin up there?

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home